A historic farmstay, Chris’s Cottage was first built in the 1860’s as the unmarried men’s quarters and rebuilt on the site in 1920’s. The cottage has been fully renovated and retains such original features as an open fireplace in the large kitchen, wide verandahs that provide external access to the three bedrooms and a large cast iron claw foot bath in the bathroom. The Delatite River, only metres from the cottage, can be heard from every room as it flows musically over the rocks and stones.
Prefer to book offline? Book via phone or email here